Sunday, July 10, 2016

don't replace your opinions with this venom



 I have sad news for Trump Nation: Neil Tucker (who produced this photo) is not black. Rather, he is himself a white person who has amassed a modest Facebook following thanks to a series of right-wing-friendly Photoshop job. Two months before Tucker’s “DONALD TRUMP MATTERS” upload, a near-identical photo surfaced online with just one little difference. In the original, the shirt reads “White Lies Matter.” Donald Trump supporters took a Black Lives Matter activist and transformed him into their fake black friend.



Annette I think the first one is photoshopped..

well... i guess there is nothing left to say....I show you the facts and you choose to ignore them... I hardly call that discernment.... just remember, God expects you to check these things out...He will not excuse you because someone has lied to you... you are not merely expressing an opinion... you are spreading falsehood... very damaging falsehood... lies that hurt people, lies that that promote misrepresentations  racism and hatred,,, this is the last time I warn you to check these things out...because it is turning into a fight.. and I like you... and I don't want to be angry at you... I pray that you will allow God to open your eyes.... so please Annette, express your opinions...that is your right... but please  don't replace your opinions with this venom,, it only serves to promote the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment